NO SCHEDULE AVAILABLE
STRATEGIES FOR DEALING AND WORKING EFFECTIVELY WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
Managing Conflicts in the Workplace
This seminar will help participants identify positive strategies for dealing and working effectively with difficult people at work and in their personal lives. Participants will learn to avoid fights, attacks and cold wars through healthy confrontation and actions aimed at building relationships and teamwork. By attending, you will gain practical guidance to apply to your own situations and you will leave the course with a set of handy reference cards to remind you of key skills and techniques learned during the course in your day-to-day activities.
This three-day seminar will aim in providing its participants with an extremely insightful and practical guide on how to manage one’s self and those difficult people and situations that are encountered in the workplace. This seminar will provide tips and techniques to enable participants to develop the confidence to be proactive and not reactive when challenged by people and circumstances. Attendees will learn how to understand other people’s behaviour and how to respond appropriately.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDANCE
Participants will leave this seminar able to:
- Understand the theory behind workplace behaviour.
- Forge positive working relationships with difficult or uncooperative individuals.
- Approach conflict situations with increased confidence in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Adopt a confident, professional and appropriate style when faced with difficult people or situations.
- Plan your personal strategy for dealing with difficult situations.
The ideal participants of this seminar are:
- Executive Teams
- Managers and/or employees at all levels
- Any professionals looking to develop a more confident approach when dealing with difficult situations
- Any professionals wishing to expand and/or know the tools and techniques they need in managing conflicts
BEST OF CLASS
The seminar Instructor is an International coach, with over 25+ years, he has been training in some of the largest organisations around the world, including American Express, BP, DHL, GlaxoSmithKline, Kerry Foods, Kone lifts, Premier Foods, South East Water and Tesco, as well as here in KSA – just to name a few.
He is an accredited Leadership coach, Strength Deployment Inventory, Business Excellence and Accredited Mediation coach.
Seminar and course outlines published by BSS Middle East are protected by copyright.