NO SCHEDULE AVAILABLE
MASTERING EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION SKILLS
This highly practical, applications-oriented seminar covers all types of negotiations in any context.
On this course you will understand the principles and practices of negotiation and how to conduct successful negotiations and you will take away a structured approach on how to continually, successfully negotiate.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDANCE
Participants will leave this seminar able to:
- Identify, value, and strengthen your existing competencies around negotiation and influencing.
- Recognize that almost every meeting or interpersonal encounter involves negotiation.
- Broaden your interpersonal and influencing skills, and use these consciously when needed.
- Get more of what you want, without damaging relationships by achieving win/win solutions.
- Deliberately and naturally control and manage your behavior.
The ideal participants of this seminar are:
- Professionals from various business disciplines
- Unit/Department head with the responsibility to drive change through collaboration
- Professionals with current or planned negotiation either internal or external “suppliers or customers”
- Professionals with experience in negotiating but want to improve their knowledge and skills
BEST OF CLASS
The seminar Instructor is an International coach, with over 25+ years, he has been training in some of the largest organisations around the world, including American Express, BP, DHL, GlaxoSmithKline, Kerry Foods, Kone lifts, Premier Foods, South East Water and Tesco, as well as here in KSA – just to name a few.
He is an accredited Leadership coach, Strength Deployment Inventory, Business Excellence and Accredited Mediation coach.
Seminar and course outlines published by BSS Middle East are protected by copyright.