The Leader as a coach
Coaching is an invaluable tool for managers who want to motivate and support their team to improve performance and manage change.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDANCE
Participants will leave this seminar able to:
- List the key Leadership coaching skills, understand what coaching means in practice
- Discover the practical benefits of Leadership and coaching to the leader, the team and your organisation
- Handle challenging coaching situations with more confidence and sensitivity
- Know how to motivate and inspire others through exceptional coaching
- Learn how to build relationships with others which enable them to lead more effectively
The ideal participants of this seminar are:
- Rising leaders, supervisors, and managers of all levels
- Senior leaders, directors, executives and HR professionals
- Individuals who are passionate about supporting the professional and personal growth and success of others
BEST OF CLASS
The seminar Instructor is an International coach, with over 25+ years, he has been training in some of the largest organisations around the world, including American Express, BP, DHL, GlaxoSmithKline, Kerry Foods, Kone lifts, Premier Foods, South East Water and Tesco, as well as here in KSA – just to name a few.
He is an accredited Leadership coach, Strength Deployment Inventory, Business Excellence and Accredited Mediation coach.
Seminar and course outlines published by BSS Middle East are protected by copyright.