NO SCHEDULE AVAILABLE
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
This seminar will benefit participants in understanding best practices in Supply Chain and how can they be implemented to better serve the customer.
Supply Chain Management is often responsibility of a number of departments, each focusing on its own goal. No longer can Logistics and Supply Chain Management be regarded as trucks and sheds.
Serving the customer is the goal of logistics, whether internal or external customer. As progressive companies have discovered, a well-oiled Logistics and Supply Chain strategy can unlock significant value.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDANCE
Participants will leave this seminar able to:
- Learn leading edge practices in supply chain management and how to apply successfully
- Understand how to harness technology to increase customer service and overall supply chain performance
- Learn now to reduce working capital and reduce overall cost, without impacting quality of service
- Analyze best practices and find solutions to achieve optimum supply chain performance
- Understand how to maximize customer satisfaction
The ideal participants of this seminar are:
- Professionals involve in Purchasing, Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain
- Professionals aiming to develop their limited understanding about Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Professionals looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively
BEST OF CLASS
The seminar Instructor has an accumulated wealth of practical knowledge in all aspects of Supply Chain Management, which includes all areas of ERP, Procurement, Operations Management, Warehousing, Logistics, Customer Service and all other related management processes like Business Process Design, Quality Management and of course Enterprise Resource Planning.
He has delivered several papers at conferences on the topic of Supply Chain Management where his opinion is highly respected. He actively lectures at the University of Johannesburg and regularly trains in the Middle East on Supply Chain Management related topics.
Seminar and course outlines published by BSS Middle East are protected by copyright.