Warning: min(): Array must contain at least one element in /www1/1b2/www.bssmiddleeast.com/web/wp-content/themes/theme-glas/module/page-layout.php on line 1639
SEARCH FOR A SEMINAR
SEMINAR FORMAT AND CLASS TIMINGS
All of our seminars are designed to be highly participative. As well as drawing on his/her own experience and the experience of other delegates, the trainer will make extensive use of videos, group discussions and relevant case studies and will ensure a high degree of interaction with the delegates throughout the workshop to ensure that the course content is informative, engaging and interesting.
Registration & coffee will start at 8:00am on Day One. The seminar will run according to the number of days (either 2, 3, 4 or 5), starting daily at 8:30am and finishing for lunch at 2:30 pm. There will be one coffee break, one prayer break and a seated buffet lunch each day.
HOW TO REGISTER
Call us on +971 56 823 8496
Email us at: email@example.com OR
Complete the online Seminar Registration form
GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS
For three or more delegates 20% discount will be given.
PAYMENT / REFUND DETAILS
- Payment is by Bank Transfer or via PayPal.
- We also accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- For bank transfer, please indicate which currency you wish to pay, either in AED, US$, Euros or Pounds Sterling.
- Full payment details will be sent to you on your invoice.
We have negotiated special room rates at our various venue hotels for seminar attendees. We will send you the hotel booking form when you register. Please book your room early in order to avoid disappointment, as rooms cannot be guaranteed less than one month prior to the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- Full payment is required prior to the event.
- The course language will be by default in English. Cancellations made one month or more before course start date will be refunded in full less an administrative charge of US$ 200.
- We regret that cancellations made after this date cannot be refunded or credited. Substitutions are welcome at any time (prior arrangement).
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- BSS Middle East will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctioned countries in accordance with U.A.E. law.
- Multiple credit card transactions (accordingly) may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- All credit/debit cards detail and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The BSS Middle East Website User Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.